In matters relating to immigration, we have successfully helped both corporations and individuals live and work in the US. For clients injured in auto accident cases, we have the knowledge, experience and resources to maximize the value of your case.
We will fight hard to get you all the compensation and benefits you deserve! We are here to help with HONESTY, INTEGRITY and DILIGENCE.
Linh Do, Esq.
Mrs. Do immigration experience includes assisting companies and individuals explore the available visa options specific to their needs, which includes E-1/E-2, L-1, H-1B, EB-1, TN and O-1, as well as PERM labor certifications and green card applications. Mrs. Do has successfully defended many clients from imminent deportation. As an immigrant herself, Mrs. Do knows first-hand the difficulties her client experiences and the threat of family separation.
Additionally, Mrs. Do has experience representing clients in auto accident cases and has helped many individuals obtain the compensation they deserve. She understands that every case is unique and equally important. As such, she gives you the personal attention and compassion you need following a serious accident.
Mrs. Do is fluent in both English and Vietnamese. In addition to practicing law, she serves as a board member for a non-profit organization, One Body Village.
- JD, Mercer University School of Law (2013)
- Comparative Southeast Asian Law, Santa Clara University School of Law (2012)
- Double B.A.S. Political Science and History, Georgia State University (2010)
- Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of the State of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Georgia (VABA-GA)
4500 Satellite Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096
TO SPEAK WITH OUR OFFICE,
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US:
Get the legal advice, counsel, and representation you need