Family-based immigration is the most common way for foreign nationals to become
permanent residents. If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you may apply for
certain family members to immigrate to the United States.

  • Green cards for spouses/fiancés and children

  • Green cards for parents

  • Green cards for siblings