Other Non-Immigrant Visas

Nonimmigrant visas are available for foreign nationals wishing to enter the United States on a temporary basis for a particular purpose - for tourism, medical treatment, business, temporary work, study, or other similar reasons.


  • B1 (Business Visitor Visa)

  • B2 (Tourist Visa)

  • F1 (Academic Student)

  • J1 (Exchange Visitor)

  • M1 (Vocational Student)

  • R 1 (Religious Worker)

  • Q1 (International Cultural Exchange Participant)